foxbo 24-Oct-16
Rocky 24-Oct-16
tinecounter 24-Oct-16
foxbo 24-Oct-16
slade 24-Oct-16
TD 24-Oct-16
slade 09-Nov-16
22-Oct-16
Donald Trump: “Contract With The American Voter”…

Gettysburg, PA: Today, in historic Gettysburg, PA, Donald J. Trump presented a game-changing plan for his first 100 days in office. This revolutionary “Contract with the American Voter” will ensure that America’s economy is revitalized and citizens are protected.

“I’m not a politician, and have never wanted to be one. But when I saw the trouble our country was in, I knew I couldn’t stand by and watch any longer. Our country has been so good to me, I love our country, I felt I had to act,” said Mr. Trump in his address.

“Change has to come from outside this broken system. The fact that the Washington establishment has tried so hard to stop our campaign is only more proof that our campaign represents the kind of change that only arrives once in a lifetime,” he continued.

“I am asking the American people to rise above the noise and the clutter of our broken politics, and to embrace that great faith and optimism that has always been the central ingredient in the American character. I am asking you to dream big.

“What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between Donald J. Trump and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington,” he concluded.

DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);

THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;

FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;

FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;

SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205

SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator

FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately

FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.

SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward

SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama

SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States

THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities

FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back

FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

~ Donald Trump (Full outline via pdf)

22-Oct-16
While I totally disagree with him on trade issues, I pretty much agree with him on all the rest.

In addition, this is the very first time I've ever seen him look and talk Presidential.

Where the 'ell has this guy been the past few months?

22-Oct-16
Thanks for posting the transcript Anony. I can't stand to watch him talk any more than I can Hillary or Obama.

That is an agenda worth voting for. I would be ecstatic if he could accomplish it in 4, or even 8 years.

22-Oct-16
he simply cannot stick to his policies. he deviated about suing his accusers, the media, etc. So no matter how salient you think his policies are, he has the mind and intellect of a middle schooler and can't stay on task for more than a few minutes at a time. But that's who you want in the Oval office.

22-Oct-16
Sybil

Yet you support a chronic pathological liar who has serious health issues ("She's often confused"), per an email from Huma Abedin, her main advisor as Sec. State and the vice chair of her campaign.

Hillary is also a career criminal who has not even ONE worthy achievement despite an entire life spent in politics.

She's got a net worth of over $200,000,000 despite her claims of being "dead broke" when she and her rapist 'husband' left the White House.

22-Oct-16
...:)

22-Oct-16
I see where a retired FBI leader said he endorses Trump because Trump is an honest man. He said Trump has helped a lot of people that the general public knows nothing about because he wants no fanfare. He is very disappointed with the FBI. He has known Trump for many years.

22-Oct-16
Trump an honest man? where do I even begin!?!

22-Oct-16
2015?

Politifact? LOL!

Is that all you've got?

What about addressing HRC's lifelong inability to tell the truth, her lifelong career criminal behavior and her health, given her primary staffer wrote, "She' s often confused."

When you do that, which you cannot and will not, perhaps you can explain to us how she managed to go from "Dead broke" in 2001, to worth over $200,000,000 today, most of which she got while she was a supposed 'government servant?'

Go ahead, Sybil. We'd love to see you explain all that!

22-Oct-16

slade's Link

22-Oct-16

Shuteye's Link

22-Oct-16
Here's the difference. She's a policy wonk. She knows how to govern and she won't destroy this planet over a twitter war. She has a history of public service, she's served us well and for someone that's been investigated for years and has been charged with nothing, I'll take her over him all day, every day. "Life long criminal behavior and health" proof or you have nothing. Oh and she made money? OH me Oh my. I thought you guys were capitalists, too? Here's what you refuse to acknowledge. You've been fed garbage on her since day one. And you continue eating it gladly. the rest of my reasons are in the chart.

22-Oct-16
Sybil,

Thanks for the chart. It proves beyond question that The Witch From Hell is a clueless moron who wants ever bigger government at every opportunity and that she lies about everything!

22-Oct-16

Sad that someone cannot get past that Hillary is a serial pathological liar and believes every lie uttered. PSE is probably still under the belief that HRC was named after a famous mountain climber. Talk about a waste of bandwidth.

22-Oct-16
While Hillary bends to their every whim for $$$$$.

Exclusive — Trump Economic Adviser: Donald Will Tell Wall Street to ‘Go to Hell’ While He Fixes Economy for American Workers by MATTHEW BOYLE22 Oct 2016NEW YORK CITY, New York15

NEW YORK CITY, New York — Donald J. Trump, the Republican nominee for president, is in a unique position to be able to tell the Wall Street lobbyists and special interests to “go to hell” while he actually fixes the U.S. economy, his senior economic adviser Peter Navarro told Breitbart News Saturday.Navarro said on the program, which aired on SiriusXM Patriot Channel 125 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday:

The basic problem is for a congressman or a president to get elected, they need obscene amounts of money. And the only place you can get obscene amounts of money is from Wall Street and the big corporations who benefit from shipping our jobs and our factories overseas—that’s the fundamental political problem. That’s the beauty of Donald Trump. He’s the change agent. He can tell Wall Street and these big people and corporations that want to ship our jobs overseas to go to hell. He stands up for our workers.

Navarro’s interview came just an hour before Trump’s address in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, where he laid out what he will do in his first 100 days as president if elected on Nov. 8, and made his closing argument to the American people in the campaign.

Navarro told Breitbart News Saturday of the speech:

This is basically a broad overview of the whole Trump policy agenda for America. It’s very exciting news. If you think about what’s going on this year in America, we’ve got the slowest growth since World War II. We’ve got a national security mess in every theater in the world from Asia to the Middle East, and we’ve got a healthcare plan that is imploding, and we’ve got an immigration plan that is overwhelming this country, so in the remaining days until Nov. 8 Mr. Trump is going to lay all of this out and it’s going to be exciting to hear positive policies talked about to the American people instead of anything but policy.

Trump, Navarro noted, has been giving detailed policy-oriented speeches across the United States over the past several months while his Democratic opponent Hillary Rodham Clinton has been running a policy-free campaign focused on insults and the politics of personal destruction. Nonetheless, the media completely ignores Trump’s solutions-focused campaign. So what Trump plans to do now is circumvent the media while taking his message directly to the American people. Navarro said:

What happens is there will be a major speech that goes on for 40 minutes laying out in precise detail exactly what’s going to get done and then the media will take a clip from that that’s unrelated to the policy agenda and make that the news. It’s difficult to push through that when so much of the media has a NeverTrump agenda. So what Mr. Trump’s going to do is just take the case to the American people between now and election day that his agenda is the right one on the economy, immigration, healthcare, and everything on down—national security—this is a critical election.

Hillary Clinton’s agenda, Navarro said, would devastate the United States on every front. He said:

In fact, if we turn the country over to Hillary Clinton at this point we know the following: We know that she can’t possibly be better at economically than we’ve been doing and she’ll probably do worse. We know that she will continue with the Obamacare agenda which is collapsing before our eyes. We know that Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy agenda will continue to be weakness and chaos in places like the Middle East. We know all of this and it’s important for the American people to learn more in more granular detail about the competing policies of each of the candidates and that’s the mission between now and Nov. 8.

One of the key points he brought up during the interview was Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth in the United States, which since the early 2000s has significantly slowed down compared with the latter half of the 20th century. That crushes Americans’ chances of getting a good job with high-paying wages, as the slowdown in the 21st century has cost the United States around 20 million jobs, maybe more. Navarro went on:

Let me give you just the central statistic of American life right now: From 1947 to 2001, our economy grew at an average rate of 3.5 percent a year. Since 2002, that rate’s fallen to 1.9 percent a year. For every one percent of GDP growth that we have lost over the last 15 years, we’ve lost 1.2 million jobs. If you add that up over the 15-year period, that would be over 20 million jobs, which is about what we need to put everybody back to work at a decent wage. So that’s the grim reality.

Navarro said the reason this has happened is because of a “structural problem” in the U.S. economy that people like Hillary Clinton refuse to solve:

Now, the question is: Why has this happened? The answer is simply that we have a deep structural problem in our economy and the basic answer is we don’t invest on American soil like we used to. That’s a major problem. We invest in Mexico and China and Vietnam and Cambodia instead. That drains our GDP directly, and then we also run a massive trade deficit: $766 billion a year, which alone probably takes a point off our growth rate. Now, Donald Trump recognizes this. He recognizes that two of the most important things are to get more investment on domestic soil by corporations and businesses and to eliminate the trade deficit.

Trump will solve the problem on four separate fronts, Navarro said, something that will take bold leadership and courage in Washington. Navarro continued:

So what do you do? You attack that on four different fronts: regulatory, trade directly, energy, and basically what we need to do is realign the incentives of corporations so that it’s better to invest in Michigan than Mexico. One of the ways to do that is to reduce the corporate tax rate from 35 percent down to 15 percent, which would make us competitive with all of those countries which have lower corporate tax rates and are basically running huge surpluses with us: Germany, Japan, South Korea, China, Mexico. These are the countries that are just killing us strategically. So, if we want to get better growth—stronger growth—we have to attack this structurally. Now, what Obama and Clinton have been doing is treating the problem not structurally but as a cyclical phenomenon that you can simply use what we call Keynesian stimulus — named after John Maynard Keynes, famous economist: the idea that if you simply spend a bunch of government money and print a bunch of government money that somehow that will stimulate the economy. Well, we’ve had eight years of that. Barack Obama has doubled our debt from $10 to $20 trillion using fiscal stimulus and our Federal Reserve balance sheet has been totally destroyed and what do we have to show for it? We have one percent growth instead of 3.5 or 4.

Navarro said Clinton has two separate ideas to “stimulate the economy,” both of which he said won’t work.

“One is to basically tax the rich and give the money to everybody else,” he said, noting that that is essentially classic leftist redistribution of wealth that will “depress savings and investment from the people who save the most and allow the most investment.” Navarro added:

And the other is this wacky thing to significantly raise business taxes to get a pot of money and then build some infrastructure. It might sound good to some people—we definitely need the infrastructure—but the last thing we want to do is reallocate funds in America from the efficient private sector to the less efficient public sector. Trump has an infrastructure plan which will produce twice as much spending without having to raise any taxes. He uses an elegant system of a tax credit to incentivize the private sector to build this stuff.

Navarro said the problem is, in addition to cheap labor overseas, a number of government policies that strangle business development in the United States while encouraging offshoring of U.S. companies. He elaborated:

Cheap labor is a small part of the problem at work here. If it were only cheap labor, America would be in trouble. Because it’s other things too, we have a great chance to turn it around. Here’s the problem: Our high corporate tax rate pushes our companies offshore. Our high regulatory burden pushes our companies offshore. To the extent we put our coal miners and oil and gas industry out of business and raise electricity costs and energy costs, that pushes our corporations offshore. To the extent that we allow China to illegally subsidize goods and sell them into this country, that pushes our jobs and factories offshore. To the extent we don’t hold the World Trade Organization and Mexico accountable for manipulating the rules of the VAT versus income tax is very injurious to this country.

Navarro added that if someone is elected president with the “will and the intelligence” to take on the special interests and fix the problems, America can survive this threat. He concluded:

All of this stuff is in our hands. It simply takes the will and the intelligence to do it, and the ability to resist the special interests who are on the other side of that equation. Trump will solve this problem, Clinton is part of the problem. In fact, it’s extraordinary to me—you cannot name a presidential candidate in history who has singlehandedly through bad trade deals destroyed more American jobs and more American factories than Hillary Clinton. She did NAFTA, she did China’s entry into the World Trade Organization, she did the South Korean 2012 deal, every single one of those. We’re talking about millions and millions and millions of jobs and just misery in all of the swing states in this election. If anybody is listening to this in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, North Carolina, please recognize that Hillary Clinton bears a major responsibility for whatever misery your state is going through.

22-Oct-16
Meanwhile

Goldman Sachs CEO: ‘Yes, So Flat Out, Yes, I Do’ Support Hillary Clinton by CHARLIE SPIERING22 Oct 2016303

Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein confirmed that he supports Hillary Clinton for president, despite his reluctance to endorse a candidate throughout the campaign. “I’m supportive of Hillary Clinton,” Blankfein said, according to a CNN transcript published by Bloomberg. “Yes, so flat out, yes, I do.”

Blankfein was careful to say he didn’t agree with all of Clinton’s polices or with her political record.

Clinton was paid $675,000 for three separate speeches to Goldman Sachs in 2013 — a fact that her primary opponent Sen. Bernie Sanders said proved that she was too cozy with Wall Street.

Sanders repeatedly called for her to release the transcripts of the speeches with Goldman Sachs, but the campaign refused.

In October, however, the contents of the speeches were published by Wikileaks.

22-Oct-16

Amoebus's Link
I like his proposals on lobbyists. It would be easier to just eliminate that job after being in government.

Kyle - not sure how it relates to the subject, but I couldn't find anything (besides bowsite) that mentions anything close to $200M net worth for Hillary (or combined for Bill/Hillary). I found the Forbes article that talks about how they made $230M from 2001-2015 - of which Hillary made $30M. Forbes also says they were worth almost nothing in 2001.

I have found a couple articles (Fortune being one) which talk about a net worth of $110M.

22-Oct-16
Did trump finally listen to some of our suggestions on Bowsite? Why has he not been emphasizing an agenda instead of spending all of his time and energy bragging about how great he is?

22-Oct-16
HA,

Makes you wonder doesn't it? How does the same guy who said he doesn't want or need conservatives have an agenda like this? It's a fantastic agenda if you ask me, but is it Newt's or Trump's?

22-Oct-16
Well, it is known that his son does visit the Bowsite. Perhaps he passed on some of the sage advice from the CF to his dad. ;o)

22-Oct-16
So, honest question: which of you would swear on your mother's grave that many - if any - of the items on that list are actually important to Donald Trump? You know, habitual liar and all.....

22-Oct-16
Good point long ears.

22-Oct-16
"If he's committed to it, who cares?"

Good point.

joshuaf, is there any politician you would take an oath like that on? Surely not.

22-Oct-16

22-Oct-16
What happened to all of his women supporters?

23-Oct-16
Here's the difference. She's a policy wonk.

Given the number of documented failures to follow policies I think that statement qualifies as a "pants on fire" of the highest order. Take your pick from any source but a good place to begin would be the State Department NDA she signed; pay particular attention (with you I know that's asking a lot but I've always been an optimist) to sections 3 and 4.

She knows how to govern and she won't destroy this planet over a twitter war.

Every time I think you've completed the showcasing of your ignorance you outdo yourself; Civics 101 Paul; Presidents and Governors actually govern; the best any legislator can do is propose laws (remember, no one legislator can pass any law as that requires a majority of both houses.) As outlined Mrs. Clinton has no historical basis nor evidence to support your claim. I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings Paul but repeating an error doesn't transform it into a correct response; no, it merely demonstrates that akin to a circus monkey dancing to the music of the organ grinder you can be conditioned to respond in a desired manner ad infinitum.

She has a history of public service, she's served us well and for someone that's been investigated for years and has been charged with nothing,

She has a history alright; a failed bar exam, a career of opportunism (ironic for a "feminist" to ride a man's coattails so blatantly and saddest of all so unashamedly.) She has a history of being a pathological liar (maybe this explains your infatuation with her?-you can relate so well to her on this level) and she has a record of spectacular failure in her most prominent role to date, SOS (a bit of irony in the dual meaning of those initials under her steerage.)

In case the obvious has escaped you Paul (an alarmingly repeated occurrence with you) by your yardstick OJ Simpson is as pure as the driven snow.

I'll take her over him all day, every day. "Life long criminal behavior and health" proof or you have nothing.

Plenty of proof for all but the blindest among us to see (refer back to SD NDA, sections cited and read as often as required.)

Oh and she made money? OH me Oh my. I thought you guys were capitalists, too?

We are Paul; unlike you and Mrs. Clinton however we employ the system honestly. Embezzlers, extortionists, bank robbers, drug dealers, smugglers; all make money; Mrs. Clinton has much more in common with that lot than with any honest capitalist.

Here's what you refuse to acknowledge. You've been fed garbage on her since day one. And you continue eating it gladly. the rest of my reasons are in the chart.

Paul, I'd love to really provide a detailed response but I fear listing what you've refused to acknowledge and the "garbage" you've spewed in all 33 renditions of your pitiful existence would exceed the available bandwidth of the Bowsite.

The policies you've embraced have a litany of failures; it wasn't conservative policies that created the bloated welfare state, it was the liberal policies that accomplished that feat. It wasn't conservative policies that destroyed the black family unit and produced elevations in dependency, drug use, crime and single-parent homes; no Paul, that albatross also hangs over the liberal necks. It wasn't conservative policies that produced the rot in the moral fabric of our country either; again, the liberal policies that promote abortion for convenience, seek to remove God from our lives, devalue the role of the parent, trade education for indoctrination have steered our ship onto the rocks.

You, Paul, are the perfect representative for that orchestra of failure; blind to the most obvious, oblivious to the root cause(s) but mindlessly devoted to the furtherance of the cancer.

Hillary had it backwards Paul; it is you and your ilk who are the "basket of deplorables" and "irredeemable".

You are a most pitiful, contemptible lot.

23-Oct-16
.. " on your mothers grave". Now pity is your only friend.

The Rock

23-Oct-16
Trump's Gettysburg speech was the right location, the right subject, and the right presentation. Just hope its not a month too late.

Aside from the beginning where he just HAD to waste time with trivial defense and counter attacks to the media spin... the rest of his speech was excellent and what we needed to hear!

23-Oct-16
Mike, pontificate all you want about what you think you know, Nov 8 will show you that America will not be fleeced by trump. And it will be as it should be. It matter not one iota whether you like it or not. She will be your President. She will usher in historic policies, She will virtually guarantee another Dem wins in 2020. Actually, no, Trump will guarantee that.

23-Oct-16
Don't know exactly where all of you guys have been but Donald has been espousing these ideas and future policies for a long time. He did however make them a bit clearer. He was especially strong on Economics, /Supreme Court and on Women's rights to commit murder. Any person claiming to be a Christian and saying that they are going to vote for Hillery needs to meet Jesus now, Later will be too late. There is no such thing as a Christian Democrat. Or one with a good economic policy. Or a good foreign policy, Or a good trade policy, or or or.

God bless, Steve

23-Oct-16
"Don't know exactly where all of you guys have been but Donald has been espousing these ideas and future policies for a long time"

They were to busy spreading deceit, shame, innuendo and slander to be informed.

23-Oct-16
PSE,

I wonder how many of your kind are preparing to defend the things they value, and hold dear? You don't even recognize what this country is building toward do you?

You think people are going to passively sit by, as muslim immigrants rape our women like they are doing in Europe? You think the police are going to continue to be made targets of by activists with no repercussions? You think Americans are going to act as if nothing has happened as ever more government agencies strip ever more people of their Constitutional rights?

Gloat for now, but if you aren't thinking seriously about what may come in the next 4-8 years, it's probably already too late for you and your family.

But hey, maybe democrat policies will protect you. They've worked great in Chicago, right?

23-Oct-16
Incredible plan for a better America.

Go Trump!

23-Oct-16
Remember: Liberalism is what smart looks like to dumb people...and in the case of PSE, sufferers of Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

One must agree that Hillary's drivel is what PSE bases his total belief system...and his posts show it.

23-Oct-16
The PSE(DK) state of mind...

23-Oct-16
Troy,

Actually Paul gets exactly what Hillary would like to do and is deeply in favor of it. In the skewed, warped world view of the Paul's of the world they have the American dream 180 degrees ass-backwards; America was founded on equality of opportunity; to the Paul's of the world who couldn't build anything beyond a tinker-tot set they feel it should be equality of outcomes.

This is the bile that churns in their guts and propels their feeble minds to erect convenient boogie-men; the entrepeneurs, the exceptional, the risk-takers who succeed?; cheaters all to these cretinous hordes of green-eyed envy.

The vacuous nature of their ideology is exceeded only by the emptiness of their souls. Every item I laid out is demonstrably provable to deserve be laid solely at the altar of liberalism; Paul knows this, he simply lacks the integrity to admit it.

Actually, that's not entirely accurate; he lacks sufficient acumen to grasp the true scope of his and his liberal colleagues ignorance. That is probably the greatest impetus to his constant trolling here; everyone here is everything he is not; successful, hard-working, honorable, respectful and above all courageous. Imagine the festering anger in the monumental coward who knows he is doomed to forever stand in the shadow of real men.

He is an object of pity and in the final reading of the history of the republic he and his ilk will one day be seen as the blight they were.

There's an appropriate saying for these deficients among us; "this too shall pass."

24-Oct-16
KPC, I took it to mean that supporting abortion and being a Christian just don't go together.

My daughter just delivered my first grandson two weeks ago. When I hold that little guy in my arms, I can't help to wonder how in hell anyone could imagine hurting such a helpless little being. Hillary believes they have no "rights" until the minute they are born. That baby is the same person weeks before birth and anyone who doesn't see that is a damned fool.

24-Oct-16
A neighbor down the street has a bumper sticker "You can't be Catholic and pro-abortion."

24-Oct-16
"But that's who you want in the Oval office" You damn right! Even if he didn't do anything he mentioned, I'd still love to see him being elected just to get under your skin. :) And Heavenly Father, I pray he does!

24-Oct-16
foxbo, Congratulations to the family on the new arrival in your life. You are about to travel from the world of the known into the unknown and what a ride it is. Sensations of emotion you never experienced at any age are about to descend upon you. Burn forever in your heart and mind the first time you laid eyes upon him. Keep him close.

God Bless the little angel,

The Rock

24-Oct-16
Trump's game plan; admirable, but he has one slight problem . . . . . first, you have to get into the game. "The Donald" got lost while tweeting in the stadium parking lot months ago. Unfortunately, implementing his game plan ain't gonna happen! There is no one in the U.S. that could make Hilary look more presidential than Trump. Give him credit there, because he's sure as Hell accomplished that!! Trump's candidacy has been, is and will be a political historical debacle.

24-Oct-16
Agree with you KPC. Thanks for the well wishes Rock. The boy looks just like me too. :)

24-Oct-16
""Trump's candidacy has been, is and will be a political historical debacle.""

That would be wrong, it is a movement, whether he wins or loses the voters have spoken, the Republican party will never be the same.

24-Oct-16
Great speech and a pretty decent plan.

Now.... how is he going to get that out in the form he has presented? Problem is he's preaching to the choir. Those at his rallies, etc. are there to worship him, not because they are sitting on the fence undecided.

Where was this in the debates? First I've heard of any “Contract with the American Voter”. He could have been pushing this at every debate. Every interview. It's a much better slogan than "make America great again".

Where are the ads? He supposedly has been getting donations at a "yuge" pace.... the best ever.... where is it? Where are ANY of the ads?

What they said above. Where was this 2 months ago? Even a month ago? It's a great idea..... once again poorly executed. This is the first place I've seen it. First I've heard of it.

09-Nov-16

• Sitka Gear